Once Again, Asshole Racist Evades the FOUR (4) BIG QUESTONS:
N***@Click.com
2008-05-08 19:45:32 UTC
1) DO YOU HIRE BLACKS?

2) WHY DO ALL USENET RACISTS DEFEND YOU

3) WHY DO YOU ONLY ATTACK THOSE WHO TELL THE TRUTH
ABOUT YOU.

4) HOW DID SCAIFE "EARN" HIS BILLIONS

SNICKER
Gary "Nick" Roselles is not someone I agree with.....
and is sometimes and asshole.
But on the issue of blacks....most belong in jail.
Sub humans need to stay in Africa...in their mud huts.
look at the damage they have done to our cities....
look at what they have brought to England and other European
countries..crime, murder, drugs...
Its just a fact.
love.hank
Not racist...just factual....like Mr. Pyjama boy
pyjamarama
2008-05-08 20:53:10 UTC
On May 8, 12:45 pm, ***@Click.com wrote:

Rural, low-income white RACE LOYALIST Gary "Nick" Roselles' views on
blacks (Source: Google Archives):

On May 6, 7:18 am, Gary Roselles <***@Click.com> wrote:"Group
Negro Poster Pyjamarma admits to being a coon, coconut headed hater"

On Apr 30, 2:40 pm, Gary Roselles <***@Click.com> wrote: "Those
who stand up for their race, their issues, their causes are those you
hate."

On 30 Oct 2006 11:13:21 -0800, Gary Roselles <***@Knicklas.com>wrote:
"brown niggers need to be taken out"

On Jun 6, 09:33:41, ***@Knicklas.com wrote of distinguished African-
American scholars Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams: "Both are
traitors to their race"

On 18 Feb 2007 14:05:28 -0700 Gary Roselles <***@Knicklas.com> "Then
why was you mother stupid enough to fuck all them black guys?"

On 23 Aug 2006 04:29:00 -0700, Gary Roselles <***@KNICKLAS.COM>
wrote: "What the fuck would a dumb cocksucker like (distinguished
black scholar) Sowell, who sits out at Stanford,never having worked a
day in his Uncle Tom life, know anything?"

On 24 Apr 2001 17:43:01 GMT Gary Roselles <***@idt.net> wrote (in
reply to an Op-Ed by African-American Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson):
'Say"yes Massa", Uncle Tom.'

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:27:54 GMT, Gary Roselles
<***@idt.net>wrote: "Bush's Uncle tom Cabinet is good first step
for GOP"

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:27:54 GMT, Gary Roselles <***@idt.net>
wrote:"You actually think that placing blackskinned, white thinking
people is going to gain anything with real minorities?"

"because of their rap speech"
N***@Click.com
2008-05-09 13:04:21 UTC
1 Why don't you hire blacks

2 Why do you accept Racist support

3. How did Scaife earn his money

4. Why do you waste company time?
Fred Oinka
That's just wrong. Now as for myself, I really like niggers.
N***@Click.com
2008-05-17 13:58:40 UTC
On Fri, 16 May 2008 15:32:45 -0700 (PDT), Fred Oinka
Post by Fred Oinka
That's just wrong. Now as for myself, I really like niggers.
Relatives stick together-----is that what you're
saying?
Post by Fred Oinka
Ok Nick....I tried to make you see reason....
to see the light....and make you feel better......
and for all to stop the childish attacks....
but no....
Nick the nigger doesnt want to stop.
Nick the shut in angry emotional out of control nigger wants to
play...
Ok BOY......
If thats the way you want it.
Fred Oinka
2008-05-18 16:27:08 UTC
Post by Fred Oinka
That's just wrong. Now as for myself, I really like niggers.
Relatives stick together-----is that what you're
saying?
Who's relatives?
My niggers tend to shoot each other.